In this architectural drawing tutorial I'll walk you through the exact settings, line weights, pen styles and layers I use to develop architectural drawings digitally for my practice. I focus on how to recreate the floor plan you see in the thumbnail image below. You'll also learn how architects choose what to draw, how we approach our drawings conceptually, and how we organize information. This one is filled with drafting tips and tricks you can use everyday, whether you're a seasoned pro, an architecture student or just curious about how architects work.
ARCHITECTURE DRAWING GEAR:
* Prismacolor Markers: http://thirtybyforty.com/markers
* AutoCAD LT: http://amzn.to/2dxjMDH
* SketchUp PRO: http://amzn.to/2cRcojz
* HP T120 Plotter: http://amzn.to/2dBGf1O
* Adobe CC Photography (Photoshop/Lightroom) Plan: http://amzn.to/2dhq5ap
* Architect + Entrepreneur Startup Toolkit: http://thirtybyforty.com/SPL